2018-06-18 14:07:39 • ID: 200
About this Blog
Aggsbachs Paleolithic Blog (earlier known as Jean Luc Katzmans Archaeological Blog) is online since 2010 and follows the scientific progress in Paleolithic (and Neolithic) Prehistory.
The Posts are focused on lithic findings made between 1860 and 1950 in Europe, the Middle East, Northern Asia and Africa.
The cordiform Biface shown here was found in 1923 by a friend of my family.
The Posts have a rather essayistic character or refer to specific themes of my own interest. They are updated from time to time (go to >>sort order>>revised in the Blog menue). They should not be misunderstood as original work.
Should any person notice a copyright infringement in individual statements or passages of this Blog, we ask for notification. Such content will be deleted promptly.
You are welcome to use material in these posts so long as you cite the work.
You are also welcome to get in contact with a highly interested follower of scientific communications beyond a strictly university frame.
Constructive Comments are welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not forget the Music! — John Coltrane, Thelonius Monk and Marc Ribot-The World is full of exciting experiences - see external links
Resources and images in full resolution:
- Image: 2018-06-18_dordogne_biface.jpg
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=erlJD3Qo50c
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=mVstGizUCQ4
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=-yg7aZpIXRI
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=zekcMwd-ocw
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=q1gCB8TA2bE
- Extern Link: www.youtube.com…watch?v=LOSRIkvvAR0